How You Can Support Our Work
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Therapy Center of Philadelphia’s success depends greatly on the financial contributions we receive from supporters like you.
How can I make a tax-deductible donation?
By Credit Card
Make a secure financial contribution online using your credit card, click the DONATE button below:
To contribute by check, mail your check made out to “Therapy Center of Philadelphia” to:
The Philadelphia Building
1315 Walnut Street, Suite 1004
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Through the United Way
United Way Therapy Center of Philadelphia is a United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania agency. If you contribute to the United Way at work, you may earmark your support for TCP by specifying Agency: Therapy Center of Philadelphia – Donor Code #1201
Opportunities for Volunteers
We are always looking for volunteers to support our programs and operations. We request that all volunteers:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Agree to abide by Therapy Center of Philadelphia’s confidentiality agreement
- Be willing to work during business hours on weekdays
- Not be a current client of Therapy Center of Philadelphia
Below are some areas where we could use your help:
- Experience with SalesForce deeply appreciated
- Office support – facility with MS Windows and typing in MS Word. Routine office tasks like filing, shredding, etc. Good organizational and communication skills. Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Database support – data entry and management. Experience with MS Access and Excel
- Project support – for therapy groups, workshops, and training
- Event outreach – with women’s events, gay pride, cultural events
- Fundraising events – help publicize, organize, and manage
- Host a fund raising house party in support of Therapy Center of Philadelphia
To learn more about our fundraising opportunities, please contact Joy Puerto at 215-567-1111 ext 13.
The staff and clients of Therapy Center of Philadelphia wish to thank the many supporters who make our programs possible.
In addition to foundation funders and fundraiser contributors listed below, TCP is grateful for the generosity of numerous individual supporters. See how you can support the important work of TCP by making a secure donation. Our success depends on your support. Thank you for your generosity!
Foundation and Corporate Supporters
Previous Fundraising Events
2017 – 5th Annual Courageous Conversations Event
Challenging Oppressive Systems at the Intersection of History and Contemporary Pain
Featured speakers Kiran Arora, PhD & Deidre Ashton, LCSW.
2016 – 4th Annual Clinical Seminar
Meeting at the Body: Clinical Dialogues around Race, Gender and Embodied Psychotherapy
2015 – 3th Annual Clinical Seminar, co-sponsored by Philadelphia Society of Psychoanalytic Psychology
Denied Existence: A feminist clinical seminar about coping with racism, homelessness, and the aftermath of war
Keynote, Dr. Maureen Walker, Wellesley Centers for Women, Jean Baker Miller Training Institute, Harvard Business School
Panel: Moderator Dr. Valerie Newman-Freeman; Lori Maas, LCSW, Women’s Veterans Program Manager, Crescenz Va Medical Center; and Dr. Deborah Anna Luepnitz, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Institute for Relational Psychoanalysis of Philadelphia
2014 – 2th Annual Clinical Seminar
Considering Race and the Matrix of Identities in Psychotherapy
Keynote, Dr. Beverly Greene
Dr. Beverly Greene speaking with a TCP supervisor at the Luncheon
40th Anniversary Celebration 2013
The Future of Feminist Therapy
Keynote Dr. Nancy McWilliams
Founding mother Dr. Dianne Chambless speaks about the beginnings of the Feminist Therapy Collective
Founding mothers with Dr. Nancy McWilliams, Keynote
Karaoke for a Сause (2009-2012)